Delivery & Returns
Our Delivery Options
BHF Interiors Ltd furniture is delivered using our own two man team and is placed in the room of your choice. All of this range is fully assembled unless specifically required to be flat pack or sub assembled for access reasons. We work on 6-8 weeks from the date of order to get your furniture to you. We cover a large area on each of our delivery runs to enable us to manage the cost of deliveries and keep the great value for money delivery prices to a minimum. On the delivery run we can usually narrow down the delivery time to an hour slot and work with you to the best of our ability to deliver at a convenient time. If requested our delivery team can telephone ahead of the delivery to confirm the time.
Pricing is calculated based on the delivery zone you fall within. Please see below:
Zone 1: £0.00
Any other postcode not covered by the below zones.
Zone 2: Contact Us For Price
AB, BT, DD, EH, FK, G, HS, IM, IV, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41, TR, ZE
Our Returns Policy
- If for any reason you want to return your items, as long as they are not damaged after delivery we are happy for items to be returned 14 days after delivery and offer a refund. Please note your initial delivery cost cannot be reimbursed – if free delivery applies a collection charge will be deducted from your refund.
- If you want to return any items made to your custom sizes, as long as they are not damaged after delivery we are happy for items to be returned 14 days after delivery and offer a 50% refund. Please note your initial delivery cost cannot be reimbursed – if free delivery applies a collection charge will be deducted from the refund.
- If you want to return a Bespoke item, unfortunately we cannot refund you if your item is not faulty.
- If you believe any of our products to be of an unsatisfactory quality please contact us immediately.
- If a product has a defect we will endeavour to replace, take the item away for repair or repair on site. In some cases we may decide to manufacture a direct replacement and exchange to avoid a delay in rectifying any issues.